When You Need Food Help
If you need food and live in Carroll County, you are eligible to receive groceries at Food Sunday.
Here’s all you need to get started:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Proof of your Carroll County residence
- Social Security card for each member of the household
No financial information is required.
Our process is simple:
- Visit a CCFS location near you
- Arrive in the waiting area and sign in (all new and current clients)
- Visit our interview desk when our greeter calls your name for your turn
- Provide your basic information
- CCFS confirms your residency and identification
- Your information is secure in our confidential database
- You are now a client
Get Supplemental Food
Once you are a client, you can visit weekly to receive supplemental food. A nutritionist carefully advises our selections to ensure a wholesome, balanced variety of food.
Here’s what’s next:
- Visit our distribution counter to choose and receive groceries, based on your family size.
- Our volunteers pack your groceries
- Extra items are sometimes offered thanks to our generous donors and local grocery stores
As a CCFS client, you are treated with respect, courtesy and confidentiality.