Carroll County Food Sunday (CCFS) is seeking a Food Bank Administrator for our 501c3 food bank. The ideal candidate will possess a passion for helping people in need of supplemental and emergency food supply and a heart for service working with a dedicated group of volunteers.
The Food Bank Administrator will be responsible for the planning, operation, directing, and management of the food bank operation. This position works closely with the Executive Director and reports to the Board of Directors. This is a part-time (typically 3 days, 24 hours per week) volunteer position with a paid stipend. Duties include the following:
- Identifying and cultivating relationships with individuals, corporations, and other community organizations impacting direct operations of the Food Bank
- Supervising CCFS on-site operations including site financial management, and resolving volunteer and client issues
- Coordinating, ordering and accepting food deliveries
- Managing the financial processes impacting the direct operation
- Be familiar with the warehouse space and equipment, including needed responses to emergencies.
- Coordinating and collaborating with CCFS Satellite operations and community partners.
- Meeting with community members and organizations making site visits to share the CCFS story
- Other duties as assigned
Applicants in possession the following qualifications will be preferred:
- Experience with a volunteer or non-profit organization
- Experience in the process of food distribution or grocery operations
- Communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member with the Board of Directors and volunteers
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. and drive a box truck
PLEASE NOTE: This is a part-time (typically 3 days/24 hours per week) volunteer position with an annual stipend. The stipend amount is $ 18,000 per year.
Candidates should forward an expression of interest, including a resume with three (3) references, to Steve Lambertson at the following email address:
CCFS is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.